Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nightcrawler wants to be back in the “X-men”

In an interview with the press, Alan Cumming was asked if Fox has reached out to him to reprise his famous role in “X-2”.

"I haven’t gotten the call. Someone told me that Nightcrawler doesn't appear in the story, but I don't know, I think they would have called by now," "I really like ['X2'] and everyone really responded to Nightcrawler, and enough time has elapsed that I would like to go back to [the franchise]."

Alan Cumming went on the record that the reason why he previously did not reprise the role is because of the makeup commitments for the role. It looks like money might be tight for the British actor.

For all your entertainment needs, stay on top of TheTechFixation.com or @TechFixation on Twitter.
If you want to request a review on any movie, hit us up on twitter.
Cameron Skayman – TechFixation Entrainment Editor
Follow me on twitter @cam_sky



0 comments:

Post a Comment