Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Will Thor Return in Snow White 2?



In Empire Magazine, Chris Hemsworth was asked when there will be a second “Snow White and the Huntsman”.

He had this to say;
“No one had heard anything official. I haven't actually spoken to anyone from Universal about it. I guess it all depends on whether people want to see another one! I love the character. It changed a lot, and there were a lot of things we lost in the final cut. There was a bit more backstory that didn't fit in and a bit more of a relationship between them. There was just more to the character I wish we'd hung on to.”

It is reported that Kirsten Stewart will be back to reprise her role, but the director Rupert Sanders won’t be back to helm.
I haven’t seen the first film, but from what I heard it’s a good movie. I’m interested in what direction they will take in the sequel.

For all your entertainment needs, stay on top of TheTechFixation.com or @TechFixation on Twitter.

If you want to request a review on any movie, hit us up on twitter.
Cameron Skayman – TechFixation Entrainment Editor
Follow me on twitter @cam_sky



0 comments:

Post a Comment