Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Spielberg Could Have Directed Bond Films


While on a press junket promoting his latest film “Lincoln,” Steven Spielberg was asked whether he would be interested in ever directing a James Bond installment. The director replied: "I went to producer [Cubby Broccoli] and I asked if I could do [a James Bond film] and he said, 'No.' I've never asked again. Instead, I made the 'Indiana Jones' series."

Just imagine a world were Spielberg directed Bond, it would be surreal. I’m pretty sure the reason why this did not happen is because of money or a personal distaste for Spielberg. Either way, cinematography would be in a very different place if Spielberg had done Bond and Indiana Jones never existed.

For all your entertainment needs, stay on top of TheTechFixation.com or @TechFixation on Twitter.

If you want to request a review on any movie, hit us up on twitter.
Cameron Skayman – TechFixation Entrainment Editor
Follow me on twitter @cam_sky

0 comments:

Post a Comment