Monday, February 18, 2013

Public Service Announcement: New Free Games on Playstation Plus

by Dexter Jaekel

Starting on February 19th, North American gamers will be able to enjoy Vanquish for free. The only catch is that you have to be a Playstation Plus subscriber. You will also receive Mega Man Maverick Hunter X for PSP, but it is also available for download on the Vita that sits on your shelf collecting dust (my Vita collects no dust because I'm always playing Persona 4 Golden on it). I've never played Vanquish, but I have played the demo and found it to be so entertaining that I played it multiple times. You may be interested to know that Vanquish was developed by Platinum Games, the very same people who just finished developing Metal Gear Rising: Revegeance.

Image Courtesy of  GameWallpaers.com
Source: Playstation Blog

Written by Dexter Jaekel
Editor-in-Chief of TheTechFixation.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment