Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cam_Sky's GOTY

Cameron Skayman is the Entertainment Editor for TheTechFixation.com











3) Black Ops 2 Multiplayer:
Yes, I'm the Call of Duty Player that never plays the campaign. But why play the campaign when the multiplayer is so amazing? This year the maps are not as good as previous installments but the gameplay and games are better than ever. The use of scoresteaks is a huge plus and the streaks that you get are awesome. I absolutely love the pick 10 feature because I can make any soldier I want. I can’t wait till the new map packs are released so I can spend another 50 hours online. The 60 dollar price tag is well worth the multiplayer.


 2)Angry Birds Star Wars: 
Take the most successful videogame of all time and add Star Wars. You get the most amazing iOS experience of the year. It builds on the fun pickup and play gameplay of the angry birds franchise, and takes it to perfection. All of the Birds are dressed up as Star Wars characters and are given fun new abilities to change up the standard gameplay. I can't count the hours I’ve sunk into this title, but it was well worth the $0.99 price tag. If you haven't picked this one up, do it, right now. Instead of buying Far Cry 3, you can buy yourself and 59 friends a copy of it. Choices choices =)


1)Hotline Miami:
Take my favorite television show (Miami Vice), add weird animal masks and buckets of blood, and you get Hotline Miami. After hearing Brian Altano rant about it on “Game Scoop,” I decided to check this one out. “Wow!” is all I have to say about this title. It sucks you in and never lets you go. It is the videogame equivalent of crack. Gameplay and story are amazing in this title. I don't want to spoil anything about the game but I recommend everyone to go on Steam and buy this game. Do it or I’ll be very disappointed in you. Hotline Miami is Cam_Sky GOTY.


0 comments:

Post a Comment