Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ubisoft Will Release 2 Assassin's Creed Games in 2013

Ubisoft has already officially confirmed Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag for consoles and PC earlier today, and now Yves Guillemot has said, "this year we'll see two AC games, that's for sure", adding, "bet for a Vita one in 2013."

Ubisoft is working on an unannounced Vita game with Guillemot saying, "I cannot announce anything, but it's coming. The Vita is not dead for us."

This could tie in to ACIV or begin a new tale set during WWII perhaps?

VGleaks



3 comments:

  1. Oooh! World War 2? That is a really cool idea actually!

    -Dexter Jaekel

    ReplyDelete
  2. More likely to tie into AC4 or a continuation of AC3 Liberation story. Fingers crossed it's a better game engine than the latter cos AC3:L is very broken in parts. I looks awesome but has rubbish multiplayer and broken fight mechanics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yet another perplexing turn for the AC series. I'm not sure I'm a fan of these unpolished, non-assassin-y game ideas, but I'll reserve my judgement for the game's release.

    ReplyDelete